Dell 2400 Projector Lamp Reset

Bookmark and Share
dell 2400 projector lamp reset,

I changed the bulb of projector 2400MP. After changed the bulb, turn on the projector and dell says to reset lamp. as I change once a year, I've followed the dell instructions to reset lamp. After I tried to increase the counter of lamp hour it didn't react. Is that normal? Or it'll dispaly itself? If it is so, how long does it takes to increase the counter in 2000 hrs? After factory defalut , it was the same.

I went to see lamp settings for another projector which was working. When i pressed lamp reset yes, all the lamp counter went back into zero. Does it comes back? I've done factory default, but it's the same.

I'm worry that if projector will work back this monday without lamp hour? Do you have any idea? Please advice!

Thanks a lot

RELATED POST